Piloteers - based in Berlin Kreuzberg - is a young company builder for Founders and SMEs that has been successfully developing digital business models since 2016. We are more than service providers (and for sure no agency): we aim for long-term partnerships with our venture partners.
We are looking for new colleagues to expand our small team. If you have a positive, open-minded personality and you really like to take over responsibility in your work life, we would love to hear from you. If you are eager to learn and like to see beyond your own nose, we believe you would be a great fit to our growing team.
We value responsibility very much and we also take responsibility for our team. So, work-life-balance is not just a buzzword for us: if working from your home at certain times or working part time fits your current situation better we will find a way to make that happen.
Although we are based in Germany, we also have an office in Hongkong because we believe that the future of tech is there. One of our ventures is aiming to discover the Asian market and we are looking for more partners that will go that way with us.
Our external partners are driven entrepreneurs who want to make their vision come true – we support them. It is your responsibility to:
· Reach the product-market-fit as fast as possible
· Build a strong team with the external partner
· Be his/her partner for everything on the operational side
· Do the market research
· Help build up the business case
· Support the product and marketing validation process (experience with qualitative and quantitative research and online marketing is a big advantage)
· Oversee the product development and support the launch processes (in- and outbound marketing, customer success and PR)
· Facilitate the build and testing of operational processes
· Support the partner in building his/her own operational team
· Already worked in at least two different environments (companies, departments, projects), not necessarily in the digital sector
· Project management skills gained from at least three projects
· Experience with qualitative research or software product metrics
· Experience in at least one digital product management process (building, testing, launching, design, development, marketing or other)
· Experience with the lean startup approach
· Experience in the operation of at least two online marketing channels (SEO, SEM, paid social, organic social, amazon …)
· Communicational skills (esp. building presentations, landing pages, creating reports)
· Ideally taken part in the technical development and launch of a tech product (or feature)
· Ideally had experience as entrepreneur of a tech startup
· Ideally had designed a business case on your own
· Leadership mindset and communication skills
· The ability to work independently and in a team
· Resourcefulness and troubleshooting skills
· Fluent English and German, Chinese is a big plus
We value your experience over your biological age, degree, profession or the fact that you are still studying. Whether you gathered your experience in school, while funding your own startup or working for 20 years in a corporation or consultancy does not matter to us. So, if you meet our requirements, please apply.
What we offer
· Exciting ventures and a lot of responsibility
· Education budget that you can spend for your own, personal development
· Largely free time schedule: whether you want to start in the morning at 8:00 or at 11:00, or sometimes need a long lunch break to go to your yoga, pottery or coding class - you can decide it with your team. Working part time or from your home office at certain times is also an option
· An office in the quarter Kreuzberg, with a great terrace
· Open team culture, communication at eye level as well as a lot of responsibility and freedom for the individual are very important to us
· A top table tennis racket
· We appreciate a diverse team with different kinds of people, so we will also like you if you don’t join the ping pong matches or the Feierabendbierchen
· You can choose your own hardware
· Mentoring from fellow colleagues
· Sadly, we are not able to provide any assistance concerning work visa
Interested? Please email us your CV plus a few words about your motivation and experience, possible start date and salary expectations: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!