Piloteers - based in Berlin Kreuzberg - is a young company builder for Founders and SMEs that has been successfully developing digital business models since 2016. We are more than service providers (and for sure no agency): we aim for long-term partnerships with our venture partners.
We are looking for new colleagues to expand our small team. If you have a positive, open-minded personality and you really like to take over responsibility in your work life, we would love to hear from you. If you are eager to learn and like to see beyond your own nose, we believe you would be a great fit to our growing team.
We value responsibility very much and we also take responsibility for our team. So, work-life-balance is not just a buzzword for us: if working from your home at certain times or working part time fits your current situation better we will find a way to make that happen.
Although we are based in Germany, we also have an office in Hongkong because we believe that the future of tech is there. One of our ventures is aiming to discover the Asian market and we are looking for more partners that will go that way with us.
Our external partners are driven entrepreneurs who want to make their vision come true – our Venture Developer supports them. You will help with the following tasks:
- Reach the product-market-fit as fast as possible
- Build a strong team with the external partner
- Market research
- Help build up the business case
- Support the product and marketing validation process (experience with qualitative and quantitative research and online marketing is a big advantage)
- Oversee the product development and support the launch processes (in- and outbound marketing, customer success and PR)
- Facilitate the build and testing of operational processes
- Support the partner in building his/her own operational team
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of the lean startup approach
- Interest in how to operate online marketing channels (SEO, SEM, paid social, organic social, amazon …)
- Communicational skills (esp. building presentations, landing pages, creating reports)
- Interest in startup environment or in becoming an entrepreneur
- Ideally had designed a business case on your own
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English and German
What we offer:
- Exciting ventures and responsibility
- Fair comp€nsation
- Largely free time schedule: whether you want to start in the morning at 8:00 or at 11:00, or sometimes need a long lunch break to go to your yoga, pottery or coding class - you can decide it with your team
- Working part time would be fine as well
- An office in the quarter Kreuzberg, with a great terrace
- Open team culture, communication at eye level as well as a lot of responsibility and freedom for the individual are very important to us
- We appreciate a diverse team with different kinds of people, so we will also like you if you don’t join the ping pong matches or the Feierabendbierchen
- Mentoring from fellow colleagues
Interested? Please email us your CV plus a few words about your motivation and experience and possible start date: jobs(at)piloteers.tech
We look forward to meeting you!